The Main Line Post


Friday, July 19, 2013

Introducing The Guide to the Main Line iPhone app



Last year, when I started working for Main Line Media News, I was admittedly most excited to take advantage of the area's dining scene. The only trouble was, I didn't have a tool to help me find restaurants specifically on the Main Line.
Our newsroom is building a solution.
Today, I'm very pleased to announce the soft launch of The Guide to the Main Line iPhone app.
Aimed to help you discover area restaurants along with the history of our communities, The Guide to the Main Line is the only mobile guide exclusively dedicated to the Main Line.
The app was created by members of your local newsroom, using the same basic tool we use to layout our newspapers on a weekly basis.
Our next step is to make this app better and even more useful for you. In order to do that, I need your help. Please download the app today on any Apple device, try it out over this weekend when you're looking for a place to eat, and tell me what you think.
I've used the app several times to find the right place to take my wife and friends. Browsing by cuisine in the  Dining section, I was able to find the best restaurants on the Main Line, check their menus and call for a reservation.
To share your thoughts about the app, leave a comment below, email me at astettler@mainlinemedianews.com with "Guide to the Main Line" in the subject line or just tweet me at @AndyStettler. To download the app, scan the QR code below, click here, or simply access the App Store on your device and search "Main Line."
Thanks for your help, everyone. I hope to hear from you soon!

3 Comments:

Anonymous blakechavez said...

The Guide to the Main Line looks very good app to me and really helps many and really helps many users to find various details of navigation really simple and easily.

September 23, 2013 at 3:50 AM  
Anonymous Nelsan Ellis said...

this app sounds really great.... this application give you a lost of guidelines.

December 19, 2013 at 4:08 AM  
Blogger jturnerdan said...

Enjoy everyday low prices when you shop Staples® for iPhone Accessories. Order $39.99 and get FREE shipping, plus Rewards Members get 5 percent back on everything! iPhone 6 screen protector

September 25, 2014 at 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]